Monday 13 January 2014

Week Two

John

Only just made the 1 kilo cut off this week. Was ahead of schedule until Saturday when we went to a lunch @ Cocos with some friends which had been arranged some time ago. Tasting plate, entree and main plus I hoovered down a portion of the dessert. Not to mention plenty of pop. Unwavering resolve!!  I was in the high 102's for a lot of the week. 




Nothing social planned for this week so far so if I can stay away from people I may well still be on track next Monday. Eating a bit more fruit and trying to eat a little less bread. 



Jack

Second week was always going to be tough but I was genuinely quite pleased and surprised with how it all went. Apart from going to the food markets in the City on Friday night (which i can HIGHLY recommend), I was very good with my food intake throughout the week. I've also now gone almost 2 weeks without a drop of alcohol!! Pretty pleased and impressed with myself.

Plans are afoot to join up at a gym and i've locked in a free 2 week trial (Free is always better) Although I didn't lose the same amount of weight as the first week, I'm really happy that i'm not hungry at all and still losing some pudge! 1.1kg gone this week!




In other news, I managed to almost die on Saturday playing cricket in 44 degrees opposite that fire in Jolimont! If it wasn't the heat that was going to kill me, the smoke inhalation almost did me in!

Another big week ahead!



No comments:

Post a Comment