Sunday 19 January 2014

Week Three

 Jack

Another good week on the scales for the dream team! Joined up to Goodlife Health Clubs this week and have been almost every day for an hour or so with the lovely Chloe. Helps to have a good gym buddy who pushes you that bit harder and makes you stay that bit longer. I ended up signing about 8-10 people up who all got calls from the gym this week. The good side is that I got a free backpack and water bottle out of it! Worth it!

So almost 3kg lost this week, another good week! Been out a few times but good choices and balancing meals throughout the day meant I haven't paid for it.



This week might be a little harder. I'm going to see Jimmy Carr tonight and planning on having a big feed and my first alcoholic beverage for 20 days! Then Australia Day on Sunday is already looking like a decent blowout! A good week in key otherwise I may be in a bit of strife.

I managed to walk in on John skinny dipping this week after he'd been out for a big ride. He blamed to cold water....


John

No fireworks from the big boy this week - another week another kilo. Can’t believe it’s been three weeks already.




With Xmas and the New Year fading It’s all a little busier at work so not quite as much banter with young Jack this week – but he’s continuing to smash it.

For any of you reading this who followed my other blog  - infant pigeon  carcass Brend dropped down under 87 kegs during the week. I inherited a fair bit of his old ( yet still quite new) riding kit so hopefully he continues to stay away from the donuts and doesn’t ask for his kit back.

Off to Melb with work tonight or tomorrow so might need to show a bit more discipline this week. Woo hoo





No comments:

Post a Comment